I try every day to do something artsy or crafty with the kids, so the other day I thought I would give them a little more variety, something other than markers and crayons... so I tried finger painting with pudding! It was a huge success! They loved it. It quickly turned into body painting which was even more fun, and then tongue painting :)


2 comments:
You are a very patient mother!!! They look like they are enjoying themselves!
LOVE IT!!! Be honest, how much pudding did you eat too? haha! I'll have to try that with Isaak, we've used shaving cream on the table before, I had to keep reminding him not to eat it, but he liked it a lot and my table was super clean afterward!
Oh, and Isaak wanted nothing to do with holding Kaebri when we first got back from the hospital, but now he asks every 5 min if he can hold her...and it kinda drives me crazy!!
Post a Comment