For Memorial day we went out to the Heber Valley Railroad where "Thomas the Train" came for a visit. (I can just hear Ringo Starr in my head, narrating this blog)

Smith gave his train ticket to the cute old man conductor, and we headed off on a great adventure!








(I loved this old man. I thought he looked like he belonged in a cartoon.)



Then we went to some of the activities, including bubbles...

tattoos


and play trains!


He even got his very own Thomas the Train camera so he could take pictures of mom taking pictures!


We went to Cafe Rio for lunch (which seems to be the place we eat any time we go out)
Miles thoroughly enjoyed it...




Smith, as usual, did not eat a thing

It was such a fun day! We also took an hour nap (everyone but Smith) and then Painted the bedroom, and fixed the sprinklers and played in the yard in the warm sun (perfect weather!!)
It was the kind of day I wish I could have everyday!
7 comments:
Love it! So cute. I love days like that too!
Great pictures. Sounds like a great day. We always go to Cafe Rio too. For some reason, it's the only restaurant my kids act normal at.
I thought about taking the boys. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Love the pictures.
So much fun!
That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad that we had 1 day of warm weather to actually be able to enjoy!!
Hannah, your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Miss you!
First of all I am mad at you for leaving Julie's reception without letting me hold that big ball of fat. Second of all, very cute pics. Love the one with KC posing all GQ and sutff. :)Third of all....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cafe Rio. Miles, me and you are exactly alike. Hannah, doesn't it make you feel good that "hunger" genes exist becuase it's so apparent when you have two kids that have completely different appetities. So bascially I have inhertied the love to eat. It's not my fault! :)
Post a Comment