He is such a smiley little joe. Great pictures.
can I eat him now!
What a cute, happy baby boy!!
oh my...seriously...he is so cute! i love his little baby boobs!
he is so precious!!! HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!
Enough with the Red Sox garbage KC....you're brain-washing him. You should slap some BYU gear on him while you are at it.-Travis
Please please give me a huge picture of him for my birthday hahah,, I cant get enough of his sweet face..oh the boobs are terrific too. :)
Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love his eyes! What a doll!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is such a smiley little joe. Great pictures.
can I eat him now!
What a cute, happy baby boy!!
oh my...seriously...he is so cute! i love his little baby boobs!
he is so precious!!! HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!
Enough with the Red Sox garbage KC....you're brain-washing him. You should slap some BYU gear on him while you are at it.
-Travis
Please please give me a huge picture of him for my birthday hahah,, I cant get enough of his sweet face..oh the boobs are terrific too. :)
Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love his eyes! What a doll!
Post a Comment