I woke up so mad this morning because I saw my yard (and all the yard toys we had been enjoying so much) covered in a blanket of white SNOW! I was enjoying the beautiful spring weather Mr. winter! Why did you have to come and spoil our fun?? getting out on walks every day with my sister, and being able to let Smith run around in the yard occupying him for hours. Smith went to the door and asked to go out side and when I told him it was too cold he
cheerfully said "hat, jacket, gloves mom!" like duh mom, just bundle me up and Im good to go. So off he went out in the snow and I was surprised that he was still entertained for a good chunk of an hour!


Miles also really enjoyed looking at the snow from inside.



No comments:
Post a Comment