Thursday, February 11, 2010

6 months of motherhood bliss!





I cant believe my little buddha is already 6 months old! Time has flown by. Like they say, time flies when you are having fun, and this kid is a blast! I cant get enough of him. He has a perma grin on his face and laughs out loud over anything. He loves to eat, and is sitting up like a champ (except for the time that he fell on his face at mollies wedding right before family pictures) Smith adores him and looks forward to seeing him every morning when he wakes up. I can already tell they have such an amazing bond. There is no greater blessing in this world then being a mom, and I am just so grateful for this -not so little anymore-bundle of joy!

7 comments:

Janette said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I think little Buddha and Lila Bean would be a cute chubby match. I love his rolls.

Lindsey Smith said...

yummy!!!! That second pic is SO CUTE!!!!!!! I wish that I could eat his cheeks right this very minuet:)

Steve Starks said...

Hannah, A-DOR-A-BLE

Anonymous said...

He looks like a bobble head in his sitting up picture. Beware! I am planning on stealing him.

Unknown said...

He TOTALLY looks like a bobble head! He really is the cutest happiest little guy and I need to see him!

The Allred Family said...

beautiful little boy. i love the second pic with his little neck craned. so cute!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That 2nd picture is hilarious! I love his little expression! So fun!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings