Thursday, November 5, 2009

a hot halloween...






We have made it a tradition for two years in a row now to go down to St. George for Halloween and enjoy the warmer climate. trick-or-treating is so much more fun when you dont have to bundle up! This year we went to my parents ward trunk-or-treat at 3pm and we were sweating bullets! It was in the 80's which isnt the best costume weather. poor Miles was wearing velor pajamas, a turtle neck, a scarf, gloves, and a hat for his costume. He didn't stay in it for long... After that we headed over to the Wilkeys for a pizza party and enjoyed some of his king size candy, drinks and chips that he was giving out to the entire neighborhood, then headed out trick-or-treating in their cool neighborhood. 

I learned a few very important things this halloween:

1. Don't try to make 4 costumes in 1 day. 
2. a one year old + itchy fur undies= temper tantrums= a last minute costume fix
3. trying to lose baby weight and Halloween candy do NOT go hand in hand

4 comments:

spideybrian said...

You're hilarious! Love the cotumes, must have been nice to be trick-or-treating without the snow...and about your baby weight...you look beautiful, so shut your face!!

The Allred Family said...

those costumes are very cute...you made them? I can't believe how hot you look! Dang girl! Tell me your secrets!

Freddie said...

Oh Nanny,, it was so fun to have you for Halloween and to get to see the kids in there costums,, ya your part of " the kids" . you and K C always make Halloween interesting for us old folks.. I will agree on the making all your costums in one day is not such a good idea but I wont agree that you dont look absolutly great cuz YOU do!! love ya

Amanda Robinson said...

I agree with your mom Hannah, you look so good! You look skinny!!!I can't belive Smith wasn't afraid of KC's mask, Ellie would have freaked! Love the creativity!!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings