Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I hate snow but...

I will tolerate it because it makes my little guy happy! Smith built his first snowman this week, and now he looks outside at him and says hi! (he also sometimes says "nose" because he is fascinated by his carrot nose)


I cant get enough of this little face. He has been smiling so much lately and has the cutest laugh that always gives him hiccups. 

5 comments:

Janette said...

I love the look of Smith's face too funny and oh my Miles is as cute as ever!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh, I love that picture of Miles! So so cute! You guys got a lot of snow!

The Allred Family said...

awwwww. how fun! My kids keep on asking me when it's going to snow so they can build a snowman!

The Allred Family said...

by the way, Miles is GORGEOUS.

Amanda Robinson said...

Cutest little simle ever! I want to hug and kiss him! Call me!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings