Oh wow are those munchkins adorable!!! Miles has gotten so big,, and i laugh every time i see a new pic of him.. he is eatable. Smith is beautiful and i cant believe how much he looks like he could be Carters brother.
OH MY...Miles is adorable and that first pic of Smith is awesome!(his eyes are amazing) I love your kiddies. one of these days you need to take a pic of our family.. you are great at what you do!
I am so in love with your little boys. Smith is SO handsome, gorgeous, whatever. I love it! Love the pictures. Insprire me to want to have blue eyed children and wonderful light all day long!! Congrats on the yard.
8 comments:
Oh wow are those munchkins adorable!!! Miles has gotten so big,, and i laugh every time i see a new pic of him.. he is eatable. Smith is beautiful and i cant believe how much he looks like he could be Carters brother.
OH MY...Miles is adorable and that first pic of Smith is awesome!(his eyes are amazing) I love your kiddies. one of these days you need to take a pic of our family.. you are great at what you do!
I am so in love with your little boys. Smith is SO handsome, gorgeous, whatever. I love it! Love the pictures. Insprire me to want to have blue eyed children and wonderful light all day long!!
Congrats on the yard.
SOOOO delicious! Your little guy remindes me of Dane. I LOVE the fat;)
He is such a chunk! Serioulsy, adroable. How fun to have them be so different looking. They don't even look like siblings.
Oh my heavens! I can't get enough of Miles's ears and chin. I want to bite them and I'm not even his mom. And as always Smith is scrumptious.
I do bite his chin...all day long
So stinkin cute!!!! What fun lil munchkins you have!
Post a Comment