Twice the kids, twice the load



I really carried him up the stairs like that...

ok so these pics were supposed to be taken at 12 mo. when he would have fit in these outfits, but I slacked... These used to be KC's clothes. Hillarious. Smith was not humored. He HATED the one below as you can tell... I thought he would have made a beautiful girl :)


striking a pose after his temper tantrum. I laughed the whole time. poor kid

Smith has been taking A LOT of baths because of...

this. We finally got sod though, so we should see cleaner days now. (we hope)

Thanks to our neighbors and Dave for the help.

Another torturous moment presented by mom... I laugh every time I see this picture
and I saved the cutest for last.




Wow we have been sooo busy lately with the new baby and the new yard and the new jobless lifestyle. I have the best kids and husband in the world!
7 comments:
Beautiful! I swear it seems like Smith was just sitting in that Bumbo while you took our pictures! Where does time go?
Ahhhhh! Love the pics. They are both so cute when they cry.
LOVE the 1st pic!!!!! it may sound weird but it made me cry, So weird. Anyhoo so happy for the grass and soon to be more privacy:)
Cutest chubby baby boy ever! And I have to admit that outfit that Smith hated and that you thought was a girl outfit I loved!!! I would totally put my baby boy in that!
Your boys are so cute! I'm loving the Mickey Mouse outfit! Your yard is looking good!
LOve, loVe, lovE KC's baby outfits!! It is hilarious. You are totally catching the moment with Smith! (I love the bumbo btw)
So it looks like Miles might have brown eyes, maybe? Your boys are cuties for sure!!! Love it!
Post a Comment