Tuesday, August 11, 2009
No Baby Yet!
We got the call at 6:30 am that we were good to come in and start the induction. I took my time spending a little extra time with Smith and thinking about the events ahead... We arrived at the hospital around 8:30 and by 9:00 I was hooked up to the "juice". With Smith I waited quite a while before getting the epidural so I figured I would just go ahead and get it early this time, but now I'm regretting that decision a little because I'm sitting in this bed completely unable to move and feeling a little loopy (I had the anesthesiologist come in and lower the dose cause I was starting to feel like I was on another planet) Ive decided I would rather feel the contractions for a while, then be numb this long. call me masochistic but its a little annoying having to tell KC to put my foot back on the bed for me. Now its 5:45pm and I am just now dialated to 4cm. I just updated my facebook status out of pure boredom and now im blogging... more updates to come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Posts
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- December (1)
- October (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (7)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (6)
- February (6)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (3)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (8)
- April (13)
- March (9)
- February (6)
- January (6)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (5)
- August (4)
- July (12)
- June (2)
"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings
1 comment:
can not wait to see the cute little man!!
Post a Comment