When I left off my last post, I was dialated to 4cm... well, turns out when we thought my water broke it had only partially ruptured so we waited hours for nothin! When the doctor broke my water I went from 4cm to 10cm in an hour and pushed for 15 min and little Miles joined us at 7:55pm. I didnt feel an ounce of pain for the full 11 hours I was in Labor. How cool is that?! I love modern medicine!
As you can see, we did decide on a name change, so sorry for those of you who were planning on meeting Knewton Cru... but meet MILES EDISON in all his smushed face glory! :)
We are a family of 4 now!

Gotta love that dark hair


This is when we first met... my favorite moment

Our fat faced munchkin man

Proud big brother Smith couldn't get enough

He loves his toes

What a proud dad
24 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting, hes darling!
Yeah so glad he is here and so so cute
Congrats, he is beautiful!
he's really, really cute and looks so different from smith. congrats! i totally hear ya on the modern medicine thing!
I can not believe you have 2!! Where has the time gone?! Congratulation. I miss you!
Congratulations! Miles is a darling name to go with that cute little guy. Can't wait to meet him . . .
I LOVE HIM!!! He looks nothing like SMITH. In fact he reminds me of Dane a little. Maybe it's just the chubby cheeks, SO CUTE!!! Gongrats mommy of two! Hold on to your britches, life is about to get even .....better? lol:) jk, it will be wonderful! Can't wait to to meet the little mutt:)
the last message i from me, Lindsey Smith. sorry i am on my sisters computer. Maybe my lingo gave it way:)
Yeah! I've been dying to see this little guy. He's so cute. Smith looks so much older in these photos. I wonder if he knew he was a big brother now and decided to put on his older look. You guys looks great as a family of 4!
Congrats! He is perfect! I really like his name, very cute. Best of luck with your new little guy :)
Congrats! He is so cute! I love that Smith likes his toes! SO FUN!
Oh my gosh!!!!! How cute! What a foreign little creature. You always expect number 2 to look like number 1 and it's amazing when they don't. Who is this fat baby??? What a doll. You look amazing. Can I please look that good after I have given birth!!!!
Congratulations guys!
Aren't you glad you remembered to take your camera this time? :)
Love the name.
Congratulations! He is precious! Love the name!
Crazy cool! Felicitaciones!!! 2 kids huh? I gotta catch up here pretty quick!
Congrats!!
Dont know why im leaving a comment ,, i made all the comments i needed to make while i waited for them to realize your water had not really broke.. sheesh silly people.. But he is worth the wait !!! Im sorry I have not had much time to spend with him yet. But he is glorious to behold :) I love my littel Miles and Smith is still the baby of the last year babies.. so he is still my baby too. love ya
oops i commented as Beans Blog.. didnt know she had changed the account . last comment by ME your MOM! duh
oh my goodness..he is so cute. we love the name...blake was almost miles. you look freaking awesome right after giving birth, give me a break.
we can't wait to meet him. where are you?
Yeah! He is soooo cute! Darling name, too. Congrats!
He's so cute, and I really like his name!! Cute pictures! :)
Soooooo Cute, congrats!
congrats!! he is adorable!
What a chubba-bubba!!! I can't wait to see him! By the way, I wouldn't worry too much about his mummer. I was told it's VERY common and he will more than likely grow out of it. Zander did when he was about 6 months or so. I'll call you and we can chat about it. Why is it that you don't even look like you just had a child in those pictures! It's not fair! I hope I can look like I just stepped out of a magazine after I have my baby.
Post a Comment