




So far having two kids has been easier than I thought... granted Miles is still sleeping most of the day, and giving me necessary time to adjust to the change and new schedule, but I kind of expected total chaos from the beginning. I will admit I am extremely sleep deprived, stressed about nursing, reflux and stressed about Smith's new over the top dramatic temper tantrums, but overall, I am really enjoying having two to love, feed and cuddle :)
I tried napping today and in the first 15 min got woken up three times once by each of the boys and the third by the neighbors screaming baby coming through on MY baby monitor... yes, it was super annoying. (and she must be doing some sort of sleep training because the kid cried and screamed forever and I finally had enough sense to get up and turn the monitor off) Then in the second half hour I got a phone call, turned my phone off fell asleep for ten more min and then Smith woke up delusional searching for his blanket, and after laying in bed again only to hear the neighbors dogs start attacking each other sooooo I gave up on the nap.
11 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Your boys are adorable!!! Your nap sounds like it sucked! I'm sorry!
Love the pics so priceless. As for the no sleep I went through the same thing and ended of giving up on naps. Bad decision. So try your hardest to sleep or call someone to watch the kids so u can. Because at 4 weeks I swear I went crazy…nuts...mental...balistic....
I cant belive how big Smith looks next to Miles! I have always pictured him to be so little, (dont think I have seen him much IRL). He looks like a great big brother.
I am so sorry about the napping situation! But I was laughing at all the interruptions you had, sounds like it was frustrating though! Hopefully you can find some sleep soon!
Your boys are adorable! Sounds like a pretty frustrating nap time.
Wow! Miles is changing so much every day. He is so adorable and i love the fat arm rolls. I cant tell who he looks like now but he sure is cute. Smith is still my buddy boy and so beautiful. Im so sorry i cant be a normal grandma right now and come over and help you so you can take a decent nap. I get the award for the worst grandma EVER!!! I promise as soon as this move is over I will be more attentive.. Oh wait no i wont,, i will live in Stupid St. George.. . Duh my life sucks right now. Sorry nan.
They look so different!! nothing alike. cute pics though
I thought two was easier than one. Maybe because I knew a little more than the first time. WONDERFUL pictures! When your up to it, we need to come out and meet Miles. He is beautiful!
you are much better at this mom thing than i am. i struggled for a good 4 weeks. like...crying most of the day! i love you, and really want to meet miles. when can you get together?
For me two was a breeze. Easier than one and eaier by far than three! You know what you are doing but you are not yet out numbered. Enjoy!
how about next thurs or fri...or even the next mon or tues. adam leaves that wed and is gone pretty much the whole month of sept, so let's do it before he goes! when are naps at your house? maybe we should do it in the late afternoon/evening.
in these pics he looks like sadie!
Post a Comment