Monday, August 31, 2009

hard workin dad

KC has been working hard to get our yard done before the summer is over.  

Ive been doing a lot of watching, Smith has been doing a lot of playing, and Miles has been doing a lot of... 
sleeping
Smith loves to wear glasses and gloves like his dad
thanks to my hard working boys, I will have a yard soon!! :)

2 comments:

Freddie said...

Wow that looks like soooo much work!!! He is doing a great job. My back hurts just looking at it.. Oh Miles is too cute wrapped up like a peanut,, Awwww Smitty boy ,, he is the best!! Love you all,, and miss you already...

Annica said...

I love the houses in your neighborhood! They are sooo cute! Does your house look like those?? Anyway, I never got to tell you congrats on your cute little baby! Smith is getting to be so big now, and getting even cuter!!!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings