Thursday, June 18, 2009

KCs un-birthday

For KCs 30th birthday in December I didn't really get him anything because he was going to plan a baseball trip with his friends and go have a boys weekend as his gift from me (what a sacrifice I made huh...) anyway, six months later he finally got that trip. Him and some friends went to Colorado to see the Rockies and hang out. I let him take my camera so he could get some shots with the telephoto... I had some fun editing...





2 comments:

Mandi said...

Trav so wanted to go with them. It just didn't work out with school!

The Allred Family said...

ps- just like to add an interesting note that Elder Griffey (Ken Griffey's son) is serving in my mother-in-law's/ neighboring ward. His family is LDS but he is not.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings