Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!



Happy Fathers Day KC! 
We are so lucky to have you! I already wrote all the mushy stuff I have to say in your fathers day card but I do want to let the world know you are the best!


also...

Happy fathers day to my wonderful dad! 

things that remind me of my dad:
  (I know these will only mean something to my siblings and parents)

-We always knew someone was going to "end up getting hurt" as mom always reminded us, but we still played your silly games

-"cripper tuddy"  

- your not actually "IN THE CAR" because we can hear you yelling "IM IN THE CAR!" and clearly you are still in the kitchen

- newspaper and hot cereal 

- priesthood blessings

- homemade popcorn with lots of butter and salt in his big metal bowl

- beep! you cant find me!

- roll out the barrel

- which brings me to the "instrument facial expression" 

- four wheelers, boats, and motercycles

- which brings me to getting my entire face and body all scraped up and bloody

- water weenie... if you dare

- guns, cowboy hats, chaps and a vintage holster... Sawmill Sam

- rubbing his feet on everything and everyone 

You are great dad! We love you!




I had to include this picture of my Father in Law with KC as a baby. I laugh so hard every time I see KC's smiling face in this picture
Happy Fathers Day Craig!!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

That baby picture of KC is TOTALLY him!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings