We sure picked a great week to go to mexico! Although the Swine flu drama scared us a little bit, we managed to have a ton of fun in Cabo.
Smith's spider man outfit was a hit with the entire resort. Everyone loved him
He LOVED the beach, and could have stayed out there all day just digging in the sand
He also loved spending quality time with his best buddy
Jameson and Samantha had so much fun feeding the birds. I thought the birds might even try to eat them!

What a ladies man! DENIED JANALYNNE!
Getting his toes wet

ignore the huge prego whale in this picture. Why am I always pregnant on exotic beach trips? oh... probably because I have been pregnant almost half our marriage :)
Smith got a FREE ride on the horse. He was thrilled. I was freaked out when the guy just started walking away and smith held on all by himself


Smith took 3 hour naps every day! That is totally unheard of at home, but the fun and sun wore him out and gave mom a nice break :)
yoga anyone??
thanks Craig for a really fun trip!

Smith's spider man outfit was a hit with the entire resort. Everyone loved him
He LOVED the beach, and could have stayed out there all day just digging in the sand
He also loved spending quality time with his best buddy
Jameson and Samantha had so much fun feeding the birds. I thought the birds might even try to eat them!
What a ladies man! DENIED JANALYNNE!
ignore the huge prego whale in this picture. Why am I always pregnant on exotic beach trips? oh... probably because I have been pregnant almost half our marriage :)
Smith got a FREE ride on the horse. He was thrilled. I was freaked out when the guy just started walking away and smith held on all by himself

Smith took 3 hour naps every day! That is totally unheard of at home, but the fun and sun wore him out and gave mom a nice break :)
yoga anyone??
thanks Craig for a really fun trip!
6 comments:
sorry but you are not huge, you are still so cute. call me, oh wait you just did;), i'll call you back:)
Wow, what a fun trip and I love all the pictures...you are so good. Smith is so grown up it is so crazy (what a handsome boy) AND you should seriously see me right now. I am Huge NOT you. you are cute pregos.
ooooh that looks like so much fun!!!! and i agree with your friends you dont even look big. alos, I guess you just need a sand box in the sun and that will wear smith out every day.
oh im so happy your home and well but im also totaly jealous of your fun trip.. i want to go to mexico with Smith!!! you look beautiful and you all look like you had a great time inspite of the dumb meadia hype . love ya
So much fun! I love the shot of KC and Smith in the water.
How fun!!! Smiths curly hair is ADORABLE!!! Now that my baby is here, I have to go Sears to get his pictures taken... lamo... Wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment