
Ever since General Conference, the quote on my blog header keeps popping into my mind. I cant begin to explain how appropriate it was for me to change my blog title to that quote just a week ago. Even though this week has proven to be a tough one, and the future is looking a bit different now for us, it really is so true that the future is as bright as your faith. Lately I have been looking at things a little different. I have been remembering what matters most. I really have come to appreciate the important things in life like family, and the gospel. Aside from those things, what really matters? In a world where money is made out to be the only thing that can keep the world moving, family and relationships are set aside for personal gain, and God has become a myth (and a cuss word) instead of a living, loving Father in Heaven whom we rely on and trust, we sometimes forget the importance of FAITH. Faith changes our perspective on everything and helps us overcome fear. its a beautiful thing!!
4 comments:
I love that general conference challenges us to become better.
Great post Hannah. I loved conference and I love that quote.
Great post. Faith is truely what is driving us through right now! Just what I needed to read today!
AMEN AND AMEN MY NANNY DEAR. It was so good to see you this weekend and be with smitty. hope my little coughybean is doing better now. Just so you know Im very proud your my daughter.
Post a Comment