Monday, April 6, 2009

Our newest addition



13 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to use to VERY Jewkes words to describe him- Beepy and Smooshie! So cute!

Janette said...

what a cute ultrasound pic, I have to say I am a little jealous you already havve your name. We our still not sure (and it is killing me!!!!!!!)

Trace said...

Two little boys together is so much fun. They will be little buddies. They will also wrestle each other into a lot of bumps and bruises. Congratulations! How is the new home?

linzy said...

wow!!! our ultrasounds never turned out that great!!! i LOVE the name!

The Fox Family said...

cute!! I love the name. hey are you going to be able to do anymore photo classes before i leave in July? I would love to learn a little more.

Freddie said...

Ohhhh cute little number 12 is growing well inside his cacoon.. he is already cute . Dont you feel privileged to have had number 11 and now 12. Your pretty cool you guys .. ha ha.

spideybrian said...

Good Name, love it!!! what a cutie, can't believe you'll be having another one soon!

Anonymous said...

Don't you know that I already have a nephew named crew? Now I have to deal with 2 brandons, 2 pauls, 2 tylers, and 2 crews! Thanks alot!

Brittany said...

So cute! Good job Hannah! I miss your face.

Brit

Janette said...

oh by the way I love the quote you have on your header. So true!

Lindsey Smith said...

i am so excited to meet the little guy, and i am proud of you for having a name so early:)

Muranda said...

Wow...you are WAY ahead of me on the namegame! I love it!

Those pics of Smith below melt my heart..he has the cutest little mouth i have ever seen!

Unknown said...

I will be the first to say it, and I don't care if you get mad. Especially because I know there are people that don't like the name I picked for my son. There is no taking it personally in name picking...


Knewton Cru sounds like a strange disease.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings