Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!






Check out my handsome lil man in his buttered toast easter tie. We had such a fun easter. Grandma Laura came out last week and brought easter gifts and today we had a hunt with Grandpa Craig. It was so fun to celebrate easter sunday in our new ward and finally meet some people :) apparently the houses in our neighborhood are considered the "easter egg houses" so it felt appropriate today letting people know we live in one of the easter egg houses on Shady Hollow. 

5 comments:

Freddie said...

Ohhhhh my heck!!! Hailey and I are sitting here looking at that handsome little boy . He is as cute as can be in his new tie. Im jealous that I didnt get to be with you for Easter. Sounds like you had a blast .. take care,, see ya soon,,,

Unknown said...

HE LOOKS SO INCREDIBLY FANTASTIC!!! It's not fair that he is so cute!

Lindsey Smith said...

I just love him, when you came to visit he filled up my heart in a way that nobody else could. I just thing he is very special. Thanks for coming:)

Camilla said...

What a cutie! I can't wait until Q can toddle around and do cute things like that...We are so close!

Rachel said...

I want to see pics of your new house!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings