


why the turtle costume? I know some of you were looking forward to seeing Smith's peanut butter and jelly sandwich costume, but Im sorry to say mom and dad were WAY too focused on their costumes to work on his costume and then ' throw something comfortable and cute together fast enough for him. We also LOVED this turtle costume way too much to not have him wear it. (my sister made it a few years ago, and I think its the cutest darn thing) so needless to say, our peanut butter and jelly idea (allthough it was a good one) did not pan out this year. You have to admit our costumes turned out pretty dang cool for being home made!
so HAPPY HALLOWEEN anyway!
10 comments:
Holy Crap! Your costumes are amazing...seriously amazing. Good job. Your little turtle is cuter than cute.
I love the strawberry shortcake costume! You all look so good!
I love your costumes. You guys look great!
Where do you guys come from? Will you please dress Rob and I up next year!!!
Ben and I are honestly impressed with the costumes! Awesome ideas. You really put it together real well.
Ben and Annie Newton
your costumes are awesome! I love your strawberry shortcake get-up. HOT!!! and i have to say, smithy has always reminded me of an adorable turtle. i said on on your blog when he was first born adn i'll say it again. i hope that's not rude....i think link looks like a mole. all kids resemble some sort of animal to me. ella looked like a duck when she was a baby.
You guys are so creative!! LOVE your costumes!
http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/
PLEASE
Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.
Much Appreciated!
You guys look so good. You have made me make a new commitment that we will be dressing up every year. Well maybe not next year but after that I think we will. Love you and all your support, thanks so much!
Fabulous costumes. So creative and clever. Cutest blue eyed turtle ever.
It was fun to be together in St. George. Love to you all... Grandma Kim
Post a Comment