Smith and I are in St. George since last friday, and will be staying until Sunday, which is officially the longest either of us have been without seeing KC. Smith loves hangin with his cousins and has learned a lot from watching his cousin Audrey crawl and eat. He is now getting better at both of them. Of course coming to St. George has its consequences. We are yet to come home from this place without bringing a COLD along with us. It started last night.
Runny nose=nose wipe=
5 comments:
what a cute face. We will be in st. George tomorrow and Saturday. If you are not busy sat. I would love to stop and say hi. But if it doesn't work out we can always do it some other time. let me know.
Whant a cute mutt! Can't wait till you get home. Thanks for the push, you can go read my blog now!
Oh so sad! He looks like Ellie does when I wipe her nose! Hey what is it with St. George and colds?
Hannah im sorry Smitty is sick and I sure hope all it is is a cold. With all the other gomboo going around... at least I know that I had nothing to do with it since I was in Denver.. I miss you both and hope you are enjoying your stay at my house,, see ya tomarrow..
yeah. getting together with cousins is great...all accept passing around all the germs.
Post a Comment