



Smith enjoyed watching dad while he washed the windows on Saturday. We had been playing outside and he cried when I tried to bring him inside (I didnt want him to get wet) so he was happy again when I set him right next to the sliding door and he could watch the water hit the windows. It was so cute to watch his face as the water sprayed toward him.
5 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh my!! that is soooo cute. he seems so grown up and I wish so much that i was not missing all that fun. I want to spend more time with him so much.arent times like this so fun? ya got a love it.
This is so cute! He look so big, no more little baby:) Hey I was wondering how booked you are for shoots. I want to get our fam pics done again but I want it outside. How long do you think I have for pretty outside shots before it gets to cold? Sorry for leaving this on your blog, I don't know maybe I should email it to your work email. Let me know if thats what you would rather. Hopefully we will see you soon!
what a kid! can i have him?
He is seriously one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! I hope him and Elsie will get together when there 25! We should all get together it would be so much fun!
I love these pics.
Post a Comment