Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love my baby



9 comments:

The Allred Family said...

He's a doll. What's there not to love??? His hair is looking more red. how cute!

Unknown said...

I love him to! His hair is totally red!!! Love it! Those water pics below are cute and the last one is hilarious!

Muranda said...

i love your baby too...maybe one day i'll get to hang out with him!?!

Janette said...

I love all the pics!!! Every time you post he looks a little older it is cool.(I also love the banner and the cool font, I can't seem to figure that one out)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
Smith is so adorable! We love all the pictures you're taking and sharing. We will see you at Jimmy's wedding! (and we'll see Smith for the 1st time!!)
Ben and Annie Newton

The Fox Family said...

oh wow. you got to love those eyes and eyelashes!!! love it!!!

Freddie said...

oh wow he is cute,, doesnt he look like his grandmafreddie? he is as beautiful as her too. and talented and cool and fabulous!

Kimberly said...

so cute! I always love your pictures

EVEN STEPHENS said...

As cute as he is he still reminds me of the tutrle on NEVER ENDING STORY. (NOT THAT IT MATTERS< BUT YESSSSS>)

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings