Wednesday, August 13, 2008

babys got blue eyes...

I promise I did not enhance the blue in these pictures! Isn't my baby to die for? (maybe I am bias but I think he is pretty divine!)

I had to post this one because this is the EXACT face KC makes when he is really mad or sad and trying not to cry... ha ha
Taking a break for a sec...
tiny baby in a big huge world

7 comments:

Janette said...

I love it! Everytime you post pics of him he gets cuter and I just want to squueze his little cheeks.

Amanda Robinson said...

Hannah he has the most beautiful blue eyes! I miss him and so does Ellie!!!

linzy said...

what a beautiful baby with blue eyes!!!

Freddie said...

Ohhhh my baby blue eyes Smitty is way too cute and i cant wait to see him for real this weekend. See ya soon..

Janette said...

by the way did I really get in the dryer in college?!! It wouldn't surprise me though....

The Allred Family said...

So cute. Those are some serious baby blues. Seriously, he is a doll. I love the one of him taking it easy.

Camilla said...

I seriously dont know of a cuter little boy!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings