Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The coolest kid ever

I cant help myself... I have to brag about my kid again. Isn't he just the coolest little guy in the world! I took these today despite his fever of 101 and a stuffy nose he still manages to be a crack up! I am having fun with this retro style lately...


6 comments:

Freddie said...

What are you ??,, and abusive mother,, making your sick baby pose for pics,, and yes he is darling

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

cache is a cutie!! i wanna know how you made the cute collage for your page (the one at the top) i've been dying to do something interesting with mine but i cannot figure out how to do it!!

Paul said...

oh goodness! Every time I see a picture of Smith I think to myself, He's soooo special! I'm lovin' the retro!

Mel said...

he really is so cute! how fun!

Lee Lee said...

He is so adorable. I just want to give hugs and kisses.

The Allred Family said...

those are so freakin cute. i love the 80'2 vibe.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings