Monday, May 5, 2008

Where are you Grandma and Grandpa??

This weekend while KC was gone on business, Smith and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Jewkes empty house to enjoy a warm weekend in St. George. Instead we got a windy weekend with the flu bug circulating and a nasty stuffy nose.... That didnt stop Smith from being his super happy self. He is so cute in the morning. I took these pictures as he was waking up...






 GRANDMA AND GRANDPA MISSED OUT ON WHILE THEY WERE IN ISRAEL!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute new blog. Are your parents on vacation or a mission? (Is there even a mission in Israel right now? hmmm...)

Hillarys little Paynes said...

ok hannah jr!

Ashley said...

I love the picture of him smiling! He is very handsome!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings