Every time we go to lake powell my dad loves to have a bed head contest in the morning. He decides whos hair looks the worst when they wake up... well I think Smith might win this year

KC said this is what his hair looked like when he finally decided it was time to shave it off...
6 comments:
hahaha that is hilarious. I have seen guys with hair like that and i always think "why don't they just shave it off" Smith is getting big and cutie buns
he is delectible. will you let me have him to raise him as my own please.
So i am laughing out loud right now trying to imagine KC with hair like that. HA HA HA!! Smith is starting to get chubbier. SOOOO cute! By the way, I can't believe that he can fit into that shirt- Zander wore it when he was like six months old!
I am so glad we found each other in the blog world. Smith is the cutest little guy ever. I can't wait to meet him in person.
ok that smile is contagious, what a little sweety. can't wait to talk!
Oh my gosh! he's so adorable. Not to mention the SWEET bedhead. How the heck does that happen? That hair looks wet! I LOVE KC's comment. I guess like Father like son... :)
Post a Comment