Monday, January 7, 2008

more babies to enjoy

I guess until I have my baby I am just going to have to keep posting pictures of my cute nieces and nephews... I finally met Audrey this weekend. She is the spitting image of Hillary as a baby.



And we all know how fun it is to take pictures of little Zander...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can she look just like hilly when she totally looks asian in that picture. I dont know why but she looks asian to me!

Paul said...

Thanks so much for taking those pictures of Zander- They are DARLING!! I will send you that pic CD from the wedding tomorrow. The pictures aren't that great, but maybe you could just give them the CD as an added bonus or something ha ha! Anyway, it was fun to practice. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Hannah! Take me off of your Stayner photography website! You cannot count me as one of your photographers! I'm just a little pee-on that doesn't even know what she's doing!

Unknown said...

Hey, I FINALLY sent that pic CD today, sorry it took so long. Paul has been really sick.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings