WOW! Its been forever since my last blog... ha ha. My foot is better! You wouldnt believe how fast it healed after the Doctor took care of it and gave me the antibiotic. THANKS MODERN MEDICINE!
updates... updates... well, my tummy is growing, I am now in my 2nd trimester (yay) and I am now the only girl in my family that doesnt know what she is having yet... So far, we have 1 girl, and 2 boys to be added to the Jewkes family (by Hillary, Sadie, and Hailey) and a boy to be added to the Stayner family (by Janalynne) We still have no idea what to expect :)
I have officially decided I have to force myself to write up a menu every week so that I will make dinner for KC. My appetite is still not there and poor KC is the victim. He has been such a great support to me and deserves at least a couple home cooked meals a week I think :)
My craving lately is crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and milk. I have had one almost every day for the past 2 weeks! I have been keeping really busy at the day care in the AM and doing lots of photography in the PM. Its nice to stay busy and not think about the long 5 or so months ahead...
be sure to cast your vote for what you think we are having!!!
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Posts
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- May (1)
- March (1)
- December (1)
- October (4)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (7)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (6)
- February (6)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (3)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (7)
- May (8)
- April (13)
- March (9)
- February (6)
- January (6)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (5)
- August (4)
- July (12)
- June (2)
"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings
1 comment:
hey nice to see your new entry. I thought you had given up on it. yum p & b sandwiches sound good. love mom
Post a Comment