Thursday, August 2, 2007

ALASKA

I hope our baby likes fish! We brought home 100 lbs of salmon!! It was a fun trip! We fished every day like crazy and the weather was perfect! We werent able to see any bear or moose except from the airplane, but I was too busy puking my brains out in the little plastic doggy bag to take any pictures of them...
The boys played a game of football one night at 10:30 pm and I didnt even have to use my flash! Alaska is incredible :)




2 comments:

Freddie said...

Wow Hannah and K C! Looks like you had a great time. Im happy you are home safe now. How is the jet lag? I'm hopeing to see more pictures of your trip. LOVE YA MOM

vantastic said...

AHHH I just keeping remembering that you are pregnant. soooo great!!! i love fishing.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings