Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I made it out alive... barely...

Girls camp was such an adventure. I had a bad cold and it turned into a sinus infection, and I experienced my first taste of morning sickness on top of it all! But I stayed the whole week, and LOVED it! I can't even begin to explain how much I love each girl, and having this calling has really helped me to grow in ways I never expected. Our theme was missionary work. Each girl was assigned a country and a companion. I was the "Zone Leader" over Mexico (the Laurels). We gave ourselves mexistaches and nice accents and we had so much fun! Im trying to soak it in, because rumor has it our ward will be split soon and I will probably not be in a ward with hardley any of these girls. I couldnt ask for a better calling, and better girls!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hannah, I am dying over the mexistache picture. You look soooo funny! HAHAHA

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings