Monday, October 31, 2011

GO KC GO!

We are so proud of KC for the amazing job he did in the St. George marathon (3 hrs 14 min) Its been fun seeing him run three marathons in the past 2 years. He has such a passion for running. Despite his broken toe in April, he ran this marathon as if it were nothing. He even managed a heel click at the finish line...


Who has the energy for that sort of thing?









I also want to give a shout out to my awesome brother who ran his first marathon, and has worked so hard this year! I am so proud of him, and AMAZED at this huge accomplishment. Yey Paul!!
 His darling wife encouraged him across the finish line 

1 comment:

Trace said...

THREE HOURS!!!!! I am training for my second and am hoping to finish just under four. That is seriously impressive.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings