It feels so good to be back to blogging! I was without internet (other than my phone, which blogging on the phone frustrated the heck out of me) and now Im back! I felt so lost without my little blogging world being right at my fingertips. Isnt it silly how dependent we become on things like this? I mean, I could just have pulled out a piece of lined paper and a pen, and written a journal, gluing pictures into a scrapbook like I did "back in the day" right? Now days you can do just about anything from your computer: Pay Bills, grocery shop (yes, I grocery shop online) look up recipes, buy clothes (I do that too... because trying on clothes with two toddlers became impossible after Smith figured out he could slide under the door of the dressing room into the room next to me. Luckily it was not occupied... that would have been interesting.) write letters, set goals, edit photos, upload photos, take video, you get the idea... basically my life revolves around internet. kinda sad, very pathetic, yet, the truth.
so here I am, back on blogger thanks to the annoyed Varacity employee that finally (after several frustrating phone calls from KC) came over to our house today and stuck a few wires into the wall and plugged the Stayner family back into the world.
Hello world!
I have so much to tell you!
No comments:
Post a Comment