Friday, October 22, 2010

The other day, I heard a noise in my bathroom. I decided I better check it out because I hadnt seen the kids for a few minutes and figured they were into some sort of trouble together... Then I heard INSANE laughter coming from here...










Smith decided to go find another hiding spot... good one...

and then our nightly pow wow on my bed began.



I love watching my boys play together, their diapers full, their clothes strewn throughout the house.

 It reminds me that despite the punching, kicking, wrestling, screaming and crying... they still do love eachother. LOTS.





6 comments:

Lisa Pett said...

Those are some CUTE boys! There's no way you could ever be mad at those cute faces right? :-)

Connie said...

They are cute little guys! i love how they find such unique hiding places!

Janette said...

So cute! love Smith's hiding place behind the blinds..lol!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so cute! When we were kids it was a part of our morning routine in the winter to get warmed up inside the bathroom cupboards because the heat from the heat vents would get trapped in there! Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Miles has a smile to beat all smiles. Bring him to me!

Unknown said...

My oh my they have the BEST diaper bodies!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings