Beautiful photos!!!!!!!Love the buddha theme too.
Happy Birthday to Miles! He is so dang cute. Love the cake and the buddha theme.
Wow. time flies. happy birthday little miles! hopefully you and shi get to play together at some point sooner than later ;)ben and annie xo
I love that last pic of Miles on Smith's lap...precious. Those two are thick as theives. You can tell they love each other a lot. Happy B-day Miles!!!!!!! I love looking at their beautiful little faces!!
thanks for letting us share in his special day. Love that child way too much ya know :) Happy Happy birthday day Miles Smiles!
so adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful photos!!!!!!!
Love the buddha theme too.
Happy Birthday to Miles! He is so dang cute. Love the cake and the buddha theme.
Wow. time flies. happy birthday little miles! hopefully you and shi get to play together at some point sooner than later ;)
ben and annie xo
I love that last pic of Miles on Smith's lap...precious. Those two are thick as theives. You can tell they love each other a lot. Happy B-day Miles!!!!!!! I love looking at their beautiful little faces!!
thanks for letting us share in his special day. Love that child way too much ya know :) Happy Happy birthday day Miles Smiles!
so adorable!
Post a Comment