I love having a sister close to me! We get to chat up a storm while the kids play together in the backyard. It was a great first day of summer yesterday!

my little gangsters (notice the gold flip flops on Smith)

Madden

Cache, sporting his new haircut!

the little rascals eating all of Hailey's chips

at least they are sharing :)

After playing in the yard, KC and I took the kids to an amazing swimming pool in Lindon. It took Smith a bit to warm up to the idea of the pool and the slides, but by time to leave he was begging to stay, and even went down the big kid slide!

2 comments:
That first picture of Smith made me laugh out loud!
Are you kidding me with their cuteness!! I have never wanted to live up north more than I do right now after seeing those pictures!!! AHHHHH!!! I'm glad my kid isn't the only one that plays outside in his undies :) By the way, I met a girl that knows you...I think her name was Kim Henry??
Post a Comment