I love warm weather. I was made for it. There is nothing better than hanging out in the backyard with my kids watching all the funny things they do, not worrying about the mess, catching some rays, and just being warm and comfortable (I hate hate hate cold with a passion)
and if the kids are outside, THIS wont happen...

KC's keyboard and computer chair, after Smith used a silver sharpie to decorate them. (keep in mind this was AFTER I had cleaned off most of it and calmed down a bit)

so outside he went...

to play with some prehistoric friends


and some real ones... (Teague)

and so I could show him what we are ALLOWED to color...

(he has an obsession with lining up his toys)

and warm weather wouldnt be complete without a lawn flamingo right?

and of course Miles is enjoying the warm weather too! (what doesnt he enjoy?)

sure enough, that big string of drool did land on my lens.
super baby!




7 comments:
That sharpie incident looks like something that would happen at my house, not yours! HA HA! Zander broke into the neighbors the other day, stole markers, and wrote on 2 of the neighbors cars. So I can sympathize with you lol.
It seriously blows me away how big they are getting!
how stinkin cute!! I hope you were able to get that marker out!! I need your phone number, i lost it with the old phone. Anyhoo I am needing some pics done of my teensy tents before MAY 1st. will you help me?
lol the pic of smiths on miles is just to funny!
Oh my what is a mom to do ? ha-ha,, I love those kids!! life is interesting,, this weekend i found out that Zander is a house invader (burglar) and thief and your kid is a graffiti king. I'm very afraid of the teen age years. I laugh ever time I see Miles and Smith with each other . Good thing Miles is so patient,, just wait till he gets bigger and stronger than Smith.. oh oh..
Your boys are so cute, i almost forgot about the sharpie incident!
Super cute!! We have to play soon! Ok, So I don't care what everyone says I think Miles looks like you Hannah
Post a Comment