Thursday, November 26, 2009

giving thanks












This thanksgiving was a really special one. We have so much to be thankful for! Our family has been blessed in ways I never imagined, and we were surrounded by loved ones this year as we hosted our first thanksgiving at the Stayner Home. 

I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that has been restored upon this earth through his prophet Joseph Smith and allows us the amazing gift of repentance, growth and being able to live eternally with those we love. I am thankful for a father in Heaven who loves me and knows what I need and is always watching over me. I am thankful for my brother, and savior Jesus Christ and his infinite sacrifice for me. I am thankful for family, for a wonderful, and strong husband who's faith, and leadership is a light and example to me, for two BEAUTIFUL, healthy children who melt my soul and leave me craving them every night after I tuck them in bed, for parents, brothers and sisters and in-laws that are amazing examples and friends through thick and thin, and for faithful friends that really care. I am thankful that despite our trial of unemployment and financial strain we are able to pay our bills and provide for our family, For the principle of tithing, for the beautiful home we are so fortunate to live in and for an amazing support system (ward) surrounding us. I am thankful that the Lord knows ME, and my every need, and provides. I am thankful for life, love, and everything wonderful in this world.


4 comments:

Freddie said...

Hannah, I loved reading your testimony. Your a joy to have as my daughter. I love you so much!! Im very proud of you and K C and want you to know that I think your great and you sure have cute kids... Thanks for such a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Now for the MOM part... if you dont take the 2 first pics of me and dad off of here right now,, im going to be VERY upset at you. You will be grounded for life and that is NO Joke. Please please i beg you ,, before anymore people see this blog..

Lindsey Smith said...

I loved this post and can i tell you i NEEDED to so bad today. Thank you for being the example that i need so badley, thanks for being my friend and for your amazeing testimony! Love you for it!

Jessica said...

Great post Hannah. I loved reading your testimony. You are an amazing woman.

The Allred Family said...

Cute pics. I love the one of Miles and Grandma....she looks beautiful. Thanks for your testimony!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings