Friday, September 4, 2009

boys will be boys

I wash my windows... I promise








Its been one DIRTY month here at the Stayner home! Its impossible to keep my carpet clean. I figure if I keep having boys this is what Im in for the rest of my life. Smith is OBSESSED with our dirt pile out front. If I turn my head for one second he is climbing to the top of it. I cant wait for the back yard to be finished so I can turn the boys loose on the grass and let them make their messes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound just like my house. My girl is just as messy as my boys! Maybe even messier.

The Fox Family said...

well if it's impossible to keep your carpet clean, the name of your blog is completely appropriate. haha. And Smith is so cute, pretty soon Miles will be out there with him too.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I love those pictures! Especially the one with the praymantis (spell??) It's so funny how boys love that kind of stuff!

Mandi said...

I love the picture of Smith on top of the dirt pile. Dirt and boys go hand in hand!

Annica said...

Haha! Sounds like fun!! I love the pictures you get with him and his daddy!

Amanda Robinson said...

Smith is too freakin cute!!! I miss him and your cute chubby little man! Call me!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings