Ok, so Im posting a million pictures of my kid again, but deal with it! He is my world. What else can I do? And how can you resist THIS face??







Takin a snooze in mommys bed
He is at that age where everything is a dramatic issue. When he figured out how to dump the water out of his sippy he thought he was in heaven...



until the water was gone... then he threw a 10 min tantrum on the porch while I took pictures... ha ha

9 comments:
little boys are the best!
and yours is ADORABLE.
p.s. I want to move by you. I love your neighborhood!
It is SO cute.
hey! if I had a nice camera like you I would be taking a million pics too! He is so adorable..you seriously should get him into modeling for like baby gap or something! ADORABLE!
so mean! if i was crying while you took pictures i would be pissed! wait...that has TOTALLY happened before.
i love the pics you take of him! I really think you need to send them into some magazine, they would throw him on the cover in a second.
He is such a darling boy! I love the one of him sleeping!
Oh my word, he is so cute! I love it when you post pictures of him!
I love the pics of smith. They are always cute or funny. Very entertaining to say the least!
ohhhh there's my smitty boy,, he is the best!! loved sharing my lunch with him yesterday. "beautiful beautiful beautiful boy"...la la la
He is so cute! His facial expressions totally remind me of my little boys...seriously! Love little boys.
Post a Comment