Friday, May 8, 2009

testing testing 123...

After a long break from photography I have finally set up my studio in the new house. Today I did a shoot of my friend Lindsey's little twins (which was so fun by the way) but I wasn't too satisfied with the way my lighting was set up so I did a little mini shoot of Smith afterwards to get things just right before my shoots tomorrow. Here is a little taste of what came out of it all:
Smith Hates wearing hats...
but he loves his ties! :)


introducing the Smith Twins! (Smith is their last name... not saying they are "smith's twins...")
Dane


and Little London

London would sleep anywhere! She is such a little poser too. Dane wasnt so peaceful, but man was he cute!! thanks Linds! It was so fun!!

8 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

ok smith is going to grow up to be a model, SO CUTE. I love the one of him crying! And my little ones are so cute, you did SUCH A GOOD JOB!!! I want some of them to put on my blog:) I lvoe that you are so talented,lol!

Mandi said...

Beautiful as always!

Camilla said...

So cute...What a talent you have...I want to buy a camera and be like you!

Unknown said...

Why oh why do I love Smith so much??? He looks absolutely the best in his ties!!! You need to come down to St. George and visit us!

Unknown said...

Oh and DARLING twin pics!

Amanda Robinson said...

Oh I miss Smith! It has been too long! Lindsey's babies are adorable and I love the pics!

Jessica said...

Smith is so adorable, I love the tie pictures. Indie hates hats too which is sad because she has a ton of them. The twin pictures are amazing. You are so good!

The Allred Family said...

Those are sooooooooooo cute. I LOVE the ones in the basket! And the ones of Smith in the ties are adorable. Can you please live by me? Dang!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings