Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ITS A BOY!

We are so excited to announce that Smith is going to have a little BROTHER! 

17 comments:

Stephers said...

Congrats! They will be such good friends.

Thomas Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

spideybrian said...

LOVE IT!!! Congrats, that's awesome!!!

Ashley said...

Yay!That will be so fun for you guys! Congrats!

Brittany said...

I can't believe you are going to have two!! So exciting to have brothers.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

m so close together and be the same sex!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

ok, that was claire and that was supposed to read:
how fun to have the(con't to above) :)

Mandi said...

Congrats! They will be little buddies!

Janette said...

congrats! lucky for you, you will be able to use all Smith's grown out clothes (that is so nice)

Tracy Peterson said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys!

Lindsey Smith said...

Smith needs a little brother to beat up on, it's perfect:) See ya soon!

Camilla said...

Congrats! I just knew you would have another boy

Tiffany and Jon said...

Oh I love little boys!!! When are you moving back? Let definitely get together!!

Jessica said...

How exciting. Congrats on another cute little boy.

Freddie said...

What names have you picked out? Im so happy for you both. You are making me and grandpa very proud :)

kateworthi said...

Yay! Congrats. I love having 2 boys in a row - It's good. You guys will love it too.

Allen and Morgan Plumb said...

Congrats!! I miss seeing you. Hope all is well with you and your family

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings