Tuesday, January 20, 2009

grandmas house is so much fun!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT LADIES!!


SMTIH IS SUCH A TALKER LATELY! HERE ARE SOME OF HIS NEW WORDS...
Ok, so the other day my mom blogged about "when in doubt throw it out... so I decided to do her a favor and clean out her freezer. She emailed me last night all worried that I threw out important stuff so here is a picture of everything mom! And while I did that, Smith cleaned out your tupperware drawer! :)

13 comments:

Janette said...

he is too cute. I Love the pics of him. hope you are feeling well.

Freddie said...

Ok, the meat balls were only one year old, the french fries were about 4 years old, and the spagetti sauce... well since it had a yellow film across the top Im ok with you tossing it, but i cant see what the other stuff is so beware. you might be in trouble girl. :) and Smith is so cute I cant believe it. Are his knees raw from my rough kitchen floor?

Unknown said...

ok wait a minute! That yellow stuff in that big bowl was SPAGHETTI SAUCE!!?? SCARY! Smith's hair is the best! I'm jealous of it.

Jessica said...

What a big boy in his adorable track suit.

linzy said...

He is getting sooo big!!!! He is way to cute to handle...

Camilla said...

Super cute...I gotta come over and see you guys one day during the day. Smith and Q can play. How's house hunting? Is that a diaper on their heads?

The Fox Family said...

aww! He is getting so big and cute! I love aunt Freddie's house. Me and Nate used to ask our parents if they died...if we could go live with Aunt Freddie and uncle Greg cuz we had so much fun at your guys' house. haha

The Allred Family said...

does he really say cottage cheese??? cute pics.

Hannah Stayner said...

its more like oooocheeese but yes he knows what it is. ha ha.

Amanda Robinson said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute, I miss him!!!

Jaren and Kari said...

I can't believe you guys are already gone! Although, if we thought we could sell, we definitely would. Now is the time to buy, that's for sure. Congrats on #2! I'm excited for you!

Lindsey Smith said...

What a stud, you best be carful little ladie. Ok so your mom sounds just like my mom. If we ever clean out the fridge she freaks out because even though it been over due for 4 months she has been using it for those 4 months and we are still happy and healthy. Now I just never through anything out, ever. Need to see you soon. By the way I got the internet:)!!!!

Camilla said...

Do you still have a Facebook account. I don't have you on mine anymore and I couldn't find you.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings