How come your husband will pose for you and mine wont??? Are there bribes involved?? LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bus!
Ok your photos get awsomer and awsomer! Is that even a word??? I love your photos! I guess it helps to have such a cute baby to pose for you too!
The ones of KC and Smith are amazing. KC looks pretty hot, ha ha, and Smith is too cute for words!
cool pics of teh bus below....and these ones and smitty and daddy are so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How come your husband will pose for you and mine wont??? Are there bribes involved?? LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bus!
Ok your photos get awsomer and awsomer! Is that even a word??? I love your photos! I guess it helps to have such a cute baby to pose for you too!
The ones of KC and Smith are amazing. KC looks pretty hot, ha ha, and Smith is too cute for words!
cool pics of teh bus below....and these ones and smitty and daddy are so sweet!
Post a Comment