Wednesday, October 1, 2008

more pictures for grandma to enjoy!



Smith is so wonderful lately. He has changed and grown so much this month it is amazing. He has learned to wave hello and bye, and even tries to say HI in the same tone as I do. I melt every time he does it. He also tries to pull up on anything he can, and then he just turns around as if he can simply start walking and always lands on his face. He has learned to fake cry (which I cant help but laugh and want to pull my hair out at the same time) and he has an obsession with dogs licking him right in the face. I just cant get enough of this little kid. I cant believe he is 6 months already!

8 comments:

Hillarys little Paynes said...

he is joyous, glory, silken, essence. haha you know what i mean. You have to stop with these pictures or you might have a kidnapping on you hand. From ME!

Janette said...

what a cutie! I love the pictures. I can't believe he is 6 months. It honestly feels like Boston just turned 6 months. Smith sounds like he already has a big personality.

Mandi said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

Janette said...

by-the-way, that's not me in the yoga pic...(thanks to google.com)I wish I only looked that good.

Camilla said...

We need to get together!! I'm dying to see you and Smith. I love as the babies get older and are more independent.

Brittany said...

Cute, Hannah. You always have great shots.

Unknown said...

I'm with Hillary on the kidnapping thing. Can I have him??!!

The Allred Family said...

he's co cute! You have trained that boy to look at the camera and looks like a stud.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings