Sunday, September 21, 2008

welcome to my crib...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you crawl into his crib with him for the last one! HA HA! (Sometimes I do. It's actually quite comfy.)

Hannah Stayner said...

no im just holding the camera down in the crib... It was one of those "I hope its aimed on his face" pictures. The expression he made was so funny I love it. It looks like he is saying "get outta my crib!"

Freddie said...

Well since im so old will you please send me an Enlarged copy of this,, I know its darling but I dont want to go get my magnifying glass to see it,, I really do want to see the pics so send me an email. He is about the cutiest thing ever and i cant stand that im missing out so much. plllllllllllll!!

Amanda Robinson said...

Ok that first picture is so freakin cute! He looks like a little toddler in it!!!

The Fox Family said...

dang i was going to ask jessica's question. haha. these are great pics! as always!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings