
KC and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary this month (13th). We left Smith for the first time with his grandma Laura (thanks Laura!) and took advantage of our $50.00 dollar gift certificate to Market Street that we have had forever and haven't had a chance to use (Thanks Dave). It was strange being alone together without Smith, but we had lots of fun talking about the differences between a couples first date and a two year anniversary.
On your first date you hold in all of your farts. On your anniversary date, you hope the table next to you didn't hear how loud it was.
On your first date you tell all of your best jokes. On your anniversary date she has heard all of your best jokes (you realize you better come up with some new ones).
On your first date you give a huge tip to the Waiter and hope she sees it.On your anniversary date you pull out the family budget to see how much you can afford to tip this month.
On your first date you tell her all bout yourself. On your anniversary date you talk all about your kids.
On your first date you politely swallow the disgusting piece of fat you just accidentally put in your mouth. On your anniversary date you spit it in your napkin and show it to her.
On your first date you wonder if you could marry this person. On your anniversary date you are so happy you did!!!
please feel free to comment about the differences of your first date and your anniversary date!
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Oh Happy Anniversary! That's great. I love all the little first date/anniversary date comparisons. So true!
Happy Anniversary!!! there is no way you can be married for 2 years now. that means we all have been home from out missions so long now. Wow! I have been thinking about time alot theses days, and it goes way too fast. Smith is growing too fast too. let see,,,, I dont even remember our first date to be honest.I know it was fun but cant remember what we did.ha ha Now we are just thankful for the days our bodies dont hurt.
or in your case you hold in your farts on the first date and the 2nd anniversary. haha yah brandon and i went on a date the other night and it really is so hard not to talk about your kids all night. well at least for the mom, hey thats all we do right???
That made me laugh so loud that my mom heard it. Miracle- I know!!! :)And then she came and read it and laughed out loud. So true. I loved the farting bit. i am not witty enough to add anything to that!
that's great!! i love it! especially the farting one. i do have one to add though. on your first date you hope to get a hug at the end...on your anniversary date you just might create another smith after!!
love it emily ha ha ha
WOW, two years! Congratulations! Time does fly. I can't believe I met Paul NINE years ago- Sheesh! You guys must have had polite dates, Paul farted the first moment I met him ha ha! At least he felt comfortable around me i guess ha ha!
wow, time does go fast. I still haven't even met KC yet..
First Date...Lots of love and care and time put into it.
Anniversary after having children...Date?? whats that?
Post a Comment