I am so disappointed with myself as a mother! I underestimated my little Smitty and thought for sure he would be terrified of the fireworks on the 4th, so I decided to not worry about taking my camera cause I didn't want to lug around a screaming baby and worry about taking pictures. I was soooo wrong. He Loved the fireworks and his late bed time, and I didn't have a camera to capture one of the cutest moments in my boy's life so far!!! He stared in awe at them like he does when he watches baby einstein movies.
So, we had a great fourth, but can share it with you! Here are some pictures of us on the 3rd of July when we took Smith for a little dip in the lazy river in down town st. george. Isnt he getting so big?!

he loves to stand and show off his whiteness...
3 comments:
Ohhhh wow he is pretty dang cute. im happy he is feeling better from his wicked mean horrible shots. :)
He looks so big standing up!!! I can't believe it! sooo cute!
wow, I don't know a lick of spanish, but he sucks at it. Oh yeah and Smith is so cute. He always seems so chill.
Post a Comment