Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun in the sun!

Its 108 here in St. George! KC is hiking Havasupi, and I am here visiting my sisters and their cute kids. Its been so much fun! Here is what we are up to:

we always love going to Sand Hollow (the boys got to see their daddy at work, and he took us out on the cart for a little adventure!


Mom and Dad rode with Steve and Kathy to Havasupi on their motercycles in 105 degree heat. I think they are crazy, but soooo cute on their bikes.

..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah that one puc of Audrey is great. She looks like a fat little woman! What a cutie!

Lindsey Smith said...

I just love you. What a fun family you have. I love that you are so close to them. I always am wishing that I coud take pics like yours. LOVE THEM ALL!

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings