Friday, April 4, 2008

Three weeks going on FOUR!

Smith is growing up so fast! Does anyone know a way to keep babies from growing? He really has become a whole different baby this week. We finally got his tummy aches somewhat under control and he is a whole different person! I havent been home to load the new pictures I took, but here is what grandma took. He does really funny things with his arms when he sleeps...

2 comments:

Hild Family said...

If I knew how to keep babies from growing I would have stopped mine before they hit the terrible twos! Just kidding- He's so cute!!! And he will just keep getting cuter as he goes through all the different growing up stages.

linzy said...

He is soooo cute!! I can't wait to hold him again! These last two pictures actually remind me of Brackon.

Other Posts

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"

"From now on until the very end, never gunna spend another day without you again!"
-Mason Jennings